Miracle Garden is one of a kind in the region and in the world for such a unique display and extravagant outdoor recreational destination.
Dubai Miracle Garden provides state of the art services and facilities including open parking, VIP parking, sitting areas, prayer room, toilet blocks, ablution facility, security room, first aid room, carts for handicapped visitors, retails and commercial kiosk and all other related services available to facilitate visitors.
We at Baisan Travel LLC, provide you the Miracle Garden Tour with tickets and Transfers on very low economical rates with Visit to Mall of Emirates.
Pricing with Transfers:
Adults Prices All ages: AED 79/- PP
Child Prices Ages 3 to 11: AED 69/- PP
Infants below 2yrs is: Complimentary
You can Call +971 4 3546000 to book your trip. For emergency and coordinations +971 551669074.
Timings to book: 09:30 AM till evening 08:00 Pm.
Pickups on Below locations available:
1) Sahara Centre - 08:15 to08:30
2) Deira City center - 09:00 AM
3) Burjuman Spinneys - 09:15 AM
4) Sharaf DG Metro Station Exit 2 - 09:45 to 10:00 AM ( depends on traffic)
- 9AM – 9PM, Sunday to Thursday (Ticket Counter Closes at 8:30 PM)
- 9AM – 11PM during Weekends, Friday and Saturday (Ticket Counter Closes at 10:30 PM)
(closing times are subject to change depending on crowd/weather conditions)
Other standard terms and park rule Applied.
(PVT Transfers and bookings available subject to request and an extra Cost)
(Hotel Pickups available at additional cost of AED 55 for families of 2 to 6 Pax maximum in Deira, Burdubai, Barsha, Tecom, Marina, Jumeirah: Subj to availability)
- Food Kiosks, Souvenir Shops, Prayer Room, Eating and Sitting Areas, Club Car Hire, Wheelchair, Trampoline, First Aid Room, Toilets, Parking Area
Park Instructions :
- A ticket is valid for single entry only.
- Use of professional cameras and drones are not allowed inside the garden.
- Professional shoots, including engagement, wedding, modeling, TV ads and other events require prior approval from the management office.
- Opening and closing timings should be observed strictly.
- Please use proper passages, walkways, and exits allocated for such use.
- Flower picking is not allowed.
- Cars, Balls, Scooters, Bicycles, Pets are not allowed.
- No food and beverages are allowed from outside the garden.
- Barbecue is not allowed.
- Use proper litter bins for disposal of litter.
- Sitting is allowed only in the designated areas.
- Any instructions from security personnel should be followed immediately without argument.
- The administration has all the right to expel any visitor from the park if found posing the great threat to flower, park assets or involved in miss conduct.
- Any damages arising due to negligence or non-compliance with the mentioned instructions shall be the sole responsibility of the visitor and their companions.
- Tickets are non-refundable under any circumstances
What is included in the tour
- Transfer Pick up from Dubai Locations
- Visit Miracle Garden
- Miracle Garden Entry Tickets
- Return Pick up from Miracle Garden
- Visit and Drop to MAll of Emirates
- Complimentary 1 Water Bottle during trip
- Inclusive of Vat Taxes, Service Charges, Entrance tickets and all.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any kind of Meals is not included
- Specially Needs or challenged person or baby trolley or wheelchairs not included.
- Storage for Luggage or valuables in Car is not allowed.
Miracle Garden Tour:
Tour To Miracle Garden Begins with Centralised Pickups from Different locations and Passing by Different Beautiful views of Dubai and reaching to Miracle Garden
Our Staff serves you with a Complimentary Water Bottle while you are on Tour and he provides you the Entry tickets to the Miracle Garden.
We spend time in Miracle Garden and than we move to visit & Drop off Mall of Emirates multi-level shopping centre currently features around 630 international brands with including department stores, fashion, lifestyle, sports, electronics and home furnishing outlets and the largest Carrefour in the city and Magic Planet & Sega family entertainment area, a 14-screen VOX Cinemas, the world-renowned Ski Dubai - the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort and snow park, the 500-seat capacity Dubai Community Theatre and Arts Centre (DUCTAC) and more than 90 international dining and café options.