The amazing city of Abu Dhabi is ranked as one of the best cities to live in the world. It is the prestigious capital of UAE and neighbour to one of the busiest cities in the world- Dubai but in spite of all that Abu Dhabi has retained its elegant charm and works just fine at a calm pace without the redundant hush- hush. But that does not mean that the city lags behind in terms of world records, Abu Dhabi beckons you for its largest handmade handloom carpet, highest high tea, the adrenaline pumping Ferrari world, and the cultural heritage of the Arabian traditions.
The beautiful city sits off the mainland on the Persian Gulf island and boasts of a beautiful skyline with some magnificent architectural marvels. The city has amazing shopping mega malls and stores that can make any shopper go weak on his knees. The city is proud of its Yas Island- a man-made island occupying a colossal area, it houses the Yas Marina circuit that has hosted the Formula1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, since 2009. The entire area of the Yas Marina circuit boast of sumptuous high-end eateries and shopping avenues. The Yas Water world located on the island has been named as the 2nd best waterpark in the world. It boasts of largest surf-able sheet wave surf in the world.
Book your city tour of Abu Dhabi to explore amazing tourist attractions. For abu dhabi city tour cost is quite reasonable.
NOTE : Grand Mosque & Heritage Village Shall Remain Closed on Fridays in the Holy Month of Ramadan Dates : May 10,17, 24,31 - 2019
What is included in the tour
- Pick and Drop from Pick up locations
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Art Gallery Museum
- Drive Thru Al Bateen Presidential Palace- His Highness Family and children houses, His Highness Palace view from Bus from Round About
- Emirates Palace Hotel (Photo stop)
- Marina Mall - Stop for shopping, meals and visit Revolving Restaurant a birds eye to view Abu Dhabi from top
- Drive through Saadiyat Island
- Drive through Corniche
- Heritage Village
- Date market (Shopping Stopover)
- Drive Thru Yas Island
- Ferrari World (Photo Stop)
- Complimentary Water Bottle
- Return Drop off to Dubai
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, Medicines etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, shopping, meals etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Any kind of entry or rides or amusement tickets are excluded
- Pick up from Dubai Pick up locations
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque - Approx 45 mins
- Art Galery - Approx - 30 Mins
- Emirates Palace - 10 Mins photo stop
- Drive Thru Al Bateen - His Highness Family and children houses, His Highness Palace view from Bus from Round About
- Dates Market - Stop of 25 Mins
- Marina Mall - 45 Mins Stop for shopping, meals and visit Revolving Restaurant a birds eye to view Abu Dhabi from top
- Heritage Village - 25 Mins
- Drive Thru Yas Island
- Ferrari world Photo Stop - 40 Mins
- Return Drop of to Dubai
Sharing transfers and tours on SIC, drivers guidance and instructions for safety will be provided. Pick-up at 8.15am-09:00 am, Different timings on different pickup locations. drop-off approx. at 7 pm. Customers are requested to be ready for the pick-up and return back on time as per the driver's instructions.
Pick-up locations: Sahara Centre, Deira City Centre, Burjuman Spinneys, Sharaf DG Metro, IBN Batuta Petrol Station. Please carry meals, snacks, medicines, water, and juices for transit timings. In cases of no show, the voucher will be forfeited