Located in Dubai and situated in front of the stunning Burj Al Arab, Wild Wadi offers almost 30 rides and attractions for all the family. Wild Wadi is themed around the tale of Juha, a known character from the Arabian folklore.
Wild Wadi Rides
- Wild Wadi Have best and widest selection in the U.A.E. We have rides to suit all ages and sizes.
- Relax and enjoy metre high waves of Flood River and long, lazy river of Juha's Journey.The little ones will love the kids activities at Wild Wadi which include racing slides and water guns!
- But for those thrill seekers amongst you, check out the adrenaline fuelled rides at Wild Wadi Water Park including the incredible Tantrum Alley and Burj Surj!
- Last but by no means least, Wipeout and Riptide Flowriders offer the ultimate surfing experience. One of the only four such rides in the world, the Wipeout Flowrider is a blast.
- Devised by the maverick American lawyer and surf fanatic Thomas Lochtefeld, the Wipeout works by shooting out more than seven tonnes of water per second in a thin sheet across a moulded foam structure, producing a realistic wave effect ideal for body-boarding and knee-boarding (or stand-up flow boarding during private events).
- Several rides are unsuitable for guests with disabilities, pregnant guests, guests with heart or back conditions. All rides have information boards at the entrance to rides containing the ride rules and who can and can’t the ride due to its nature.
What is included in the tour
- Sharing Transfers
- Wild Wadi General Admission Tickets
- Pick up From your hotel or Residence location @ 10:30 AM
- Drive Through Jumeirah Road
- Drop at Burj Al Arab for Photography
- Entrance & Rides Tickets to Wild Wadi
- Return Transfer from Wild wadi to Hotel 05:30 Pm