Stopover the beautiful garden city of Al Ain, the greenest of all the Emirates, on a full-day tour from Dubai. Instigate with a visit to the Al Ain Museum with its widespread archaeological collection, including particularly remarkable second-millennium gold pendants. It also houses a renovation of the Grand Hili tomb with its rock engravings. Next, go to the top of Jebel Hafeet, UAE's highest peak, giving you striking views of the desert. At the foot of Jebel Hafeet are hot water springs, perfect for bathing tired feet in steaming healing waters. Then stop at the largest camel market in the UAE, recently modernised to entertain guests all the more. Contingent on the time of year, you may see baby camels. Move on to Al Ain Conservation Zoo, which houses some the world's last remaining white lions and tigers.
What is included in the tour
- 10 hours of Driver & Car Services
- Pick up from Hotels or From Home
- 1 Water Bottle each passenger
- All passengers are Insured under General Tourism Insurance
- Stop At: Al Ain City Centre, Al Ain, a big city at the borders of Oman
- Stop At: Al Ain - Jabel Hafeet
- Stop At: Al Jahili Fort, Al Ain, a big museum about desert life
- Stop At: Al Ain Oasis, Al Ain, one of the biggest oasis in the country - Hot Water Fountain
- Stop At: Al Ain National Museum, a museum about the Bedouin life
- Stop At: Al Ain Zoo - Tickets by Self
Al Ain Zoo - Tickets by self.
- Train ride around the zoo
- World Desert
- SZDLC (The Sheikh Zayed Desert Learning Centre) An Interactive place for exhibits of new learning developments that takes place in UAE. It showcases the way of living of the past lives, Fossils, the evolution of Environment, Elements, Archeology and more educational information that kids would surely love.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Al Ain Museum is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 09h00 till 19h30 & on Fridays from 1500 till 19h30 & it is closed on Mondays.
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered.
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
- The pickup/drop off timing on sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- In any case, the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we do not hold the responsibility.
- Summer clothing is suitable for the whole year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.