- Visitor’s Scanned Passport copy (valid minimum for 6 & more months)
- Passport Size photographs with white background preferred
- Birth Certificates in case of Children's
- Un-Accompanied Childrents (Docs on case to case basis)
- Other documents if any required by Immigration after applying for visas
- Tourist Visa is extendable & Convertible to residence or employment.
- All Visa application is for single entry only.
- We recommend applying for your Visa at least 5-7 working days prior to your arrival depending on Nationality.Immigration Working Days: from Sunday to Thursday only (Friday and Saturday is holiday for issuance, but visa can be applied all 7 days online with us)
- Visa Approval is at the sole discretion of the Immigration Officials only. There is no any assurance, that all applications will be approved and some times it may delay and require additional historical documents.
- The application is submitted to Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved or rejected or in the event that your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to UAE.
- Once Visa is approved, Visa copy will be sent via e-mail.
- You need to print the visa copy and show it on Departure and arrivals when and where ever requested to present same.
- The processing of the visa will commence only after the required documentations are completed and all the payments are cleared. Please ensure that documents you provide are not forged and abide by Laws.
- Visa Validity as per visa dates mentioned and duration to stay is as per the long is 90 days and Short is 30 days.
- If Due to Any reason if the exit is not cleared, the guest has to pay AED 120 for Exit Clearance and this remains the responsibility of Guest only to provide or pay for Danata letter.
- ITS Tourist responsibility to exit country before Dubai visa stay validity expiry to avoid overstay fines and abscondings
- If the traveler sponsored by us commits the crime during the visit in UAE, the traveler will be dealt with the UAE Police Department as per land laws.
- In case if they are imprisoned and show overstay in the Immigration Systems, invitee has to pay absconding deposits to remove overstay temporarily until Tourist Exits.
- If in case the traveler exits from any other emirate other than Dubai than an Exit stamp needs to be presented upon refund and collection of Deposit. The company is not responsible for any traveler having medical problems. Should you wish to make any travel insurance for the traveler, you may let us know in advance before making the visa.
- ‘Ok to board’ is a requirement by the airlines, Baisan Travel LLC will help in arranging Ok to Board for Tourist with Additional charges if applicable. Tourist has to notify the Airlines Information for Ok to Board at least 24 to 48 hours prior to departure for UAE.
90 Days 30 May, 31 May, 01 Jun, and more