With thrilling rides, colourful live shows, and remarkable shopping and dining choices – all themed around blockbuster Hindi movies, you’ll quite surely have marvellous options to experience incredible family fun and entertainment at Bollywood Parks Dubai. We arrange a hassle-free trip to discover the rides and attractions across five zones of Bollywood Parks Dubai, which interestingly is the world’s first Bollywood theme park.
While Bollywood Boulevard welcomes you to experience its awe-inspiring blend of live shows and superb dining and shopping options,
Some of the highlights to check out here are Lagaan: Champaner Cricket Carnival, Sholay: The Hunt for Gabbar Singh, and Dabangg: Stunt Spectacular Show. Bollywood Film Studios featuring Hall of Heroes – the park’s fifth section - is as striking and interactive as its other sections. Besides Rangmanch, this section has some mindblowing 4D rides including RA.One: Unleashed and Krrish: Hero’s Flight.
Operational Hours & Pick up Time : Afternoon Time Call us +971 4 3546000 or Call Meeta +971 55 1669072
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by our tour manager.
- The pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we do not hold the responsibility.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
What is included in the tour
- Hotel Pick up in Dubai (If transfer option selected at the time of your Booking)
- Drive Through Jumeirah Road or Al Khail Road and Sheikh Zayed Road
- Visit Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Entry ticket to Bollywood Park
- Full-day access to all of prime rides and attractions
- Hotel Drop off (If transfer option selected at the time of your Booking)
- Guests are required to carry a hard copy of the Tickets which also needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain the entry.
- Transfer services will be available only if you select the option With transfers at the time of your Booking.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts Operational hours may vary in the month of Ramadan.
- No eating or drinking outdoors is permitted in the month of Ramadan
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Meals, Drinks and also its not allowed to carry any Meals from Outside
- Wheel Chair Facility ( Optional Provided upon Request)
- Multiple split Transfers of Family